Software and Services


Clickbank Products

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A new method to turn your cell phone into a cash printer.

I found that in an official press release that was printed by the International Telecommunications Union (ITU) who is the leading United Nations agency used for Information and communication technologies, and has been for the last 145 years!



145 years, I'd say they know what they're talking about...

Just now in excess of 61% of the World population uses a cell phone on a regular basis. That's more than 4 Billion people walking around with a cell phone in their pocket each single day. I don't mind who you are, those are some incredible figures.



Just imagine 4 Billion citizens who look at their cell phone dozens of times per day. Can you start to realize why I got so excited about this once I found out? And the growth isn't going to end any time soon. The market just keeps getting larger. You can make contact with more people via their cell phone than any other media on the planet.



More people have a cell phone than have a television, computer, internet or anything else you can think of!



What if there was a simple way to communicate with that massive and constantly growing market?



What if there was a way to make money legally within this huge pool of cell phone users?



Those are the exact questions I asked myself after I made this first discovery. So I sat down at my desk, told no one to interrupt me, push to the door and jumped into a 5 day marathon mission to crack the code to making hundreds, if not thousands per day by tapping into the cell phone market.

Trust me, my family was not happy with me all through this period, because I escaped to my "Loft Office" - which is somewhere I go when I need to dodge from any and all interruptions.



There are a few easy steps you have to take whilst analyzing and attacking a fresh market:



Step 1: Unearth a way to get your message out to the people who are looking for what you're offering.



Step 2: Find the right product that you can promote to the people in that market for a commission.



Step 3: Develop a method to display the merchandise you go for in a way that motivates people to pay money for.



Step 4: Fine tune your plan and duplicate it as many time as viable to exploit your profit.



So I sat down and got to work, inside a week I found several legitimate services that allow you to forward messages to people through their cell phones. These services have never been talked about by any of the top "Gurus" or Internet Marketing coaches. I made double sure that they were 100% legit for the reason that the last thing you want is to use a service that's involved in spamming or any other illegal practices. Next I jumped over to the Clickbank Marketplace in search of the appropriate products to promote.



Clickbank is an online marketplace that allows people like you to access over 10,000 various products that you can promote for a commission. Once you sign up with Clickbank for free you can start promoting any product you decide on and Clickbank will forward you a check each week for the commission you earned from every trade you make. You can locate people that pay you premium commissions from $5 to in excess of $100 per sale. Several of the websites on Clickbank will even pay you a commission on a monthly recurring basis for each sale you drive which can add up to a very tidy sum in no time at all.



Anyway, to sum up this article, I have revealed a brand new method to tap into a brand new market in its early development, come and join me to grasp how it's all done, and you could be making money inside 48 hours.





For more information click here

No comments:

Post a Comment